Skip to main content

Teaser: 30 day challenge


Stay tuned for the 1.st of April! I will then start the 30 day challenge.#FaintClappingInTheBackground. These questions are perhaps not the ones I end up answering, so if you want to add some changes: speak up!

The reason why I thought starting a 30 day challenge, was a good idea was because I thought this could act as a kind of "ice breaker". Being a newbie at all this blogging stuff, makes it hard coming up with good content for the blog. This is why your responses are so crucial to me. I am sorry if I comes off as fussy, but I want this blog to work both ways. So that I do not ramble on with boring stuff no one really cares about. :P 

I also see this as a way, you, my dear readers, can get to know me a little better before I start my utter nonsense and write about everything between heaven and earth (BTW: can you say "everything between heaven and earth" in English?) Haha. My mother tongue is Norwegian so I am sorry if my grammar is wrong, or if some sentences might be a little hard to understand. :P

Lots of love from your very own
Scratchers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taegukgi 태극기 (Meaning: Taeguk flag)

The South Korean flag, also known as the Taegukgi. Consist of three different parts; the rectangular white background, the red and blue Taeguk placed in the center, and four different trigrams (selected from the original eight (Chinese: Bagua)) placed in each corner of the flag. The background has a white colour, which is a Korean traditional colour. The colour white represents peace and purity. Taeguk is the blue and red circle found in the center of the flag. The upper half circle, red, of Taeguk means yang and the lower half circle, blue, means yin. This symbol comes from the philosophy of yin and yang, and represents the balance of the universe. Because the taeguk is associated with the national flag of South Korea, it is often used as a patriotic symbol, as are the colors red, blue and black. The four trigrams together represents the principle of movement and harmony. Each trigram represent one of the four elements; earth, water, air and fire. Each trigram consist of th

Plans

Hello people! Have you missed me? Of course you have :P (attempt of being funny. #Failed). I have been thinking of what kind of randomness I want to fill this blog with, and I have figured out a plan, or at least something that could help me to start writing something useful. I guess you have a lot of questions about this blog etc., remember to send them to me! Like I said in the previous post, I do not bite. :P April is just around the corner and I thought of a perfect kick start. What do you guys think about a 30 day challenge? Because I have already made one. LOL... I hope at least some of you would find this interesting. :) This blog will mainly (if not entirely) consist of kpop related things. Since that is mostly what I find fun and feel dedicated to. The 30 day challenge (which will start at April 1st.) will therefore consist of kpop questions. If you guys have some questions you want me to answer, feel free to send them to me! Your questions might be better than mine you k

Common K-drama words & phrases #1

Aigoo (Korean: 아이고 / 아이구 ): Usually used by older people when they find things difficult. "Aigoo" can be used by anyone when they find themselves in frustrating situations. The Korean equivalent of "aw man" or "geez" in English. Ajusshi/ Ajeossi (Korean:  아저씨 ): Literally means 'uncle', but is used in polite conversation to refer to a man who is older than you, and a person you don't know well. Kind of the Korean equivalent of calling someone 'Sir" in English.  Ajumma (Korean:  아줌마 ): This is a term used towards middle-aged married women. Women in their 30's may feel offended when called 'Ajumma'.  Babo (Korean:  바보 ):  Korean word meaning 'silly' or 'idiot', depending on the intensity. Friends usually use 'babo' in a more light-hearted tone toward each other.  Chaebol (Korean: 재벌 ): 'Chae' meaning "wealth or property" and 'bol' meaning "faction or clan".