Skip to main content

Question #13: Why I like these bands

Hello guys! Time for another question! Sorry for so many delayed answers, school is killing me...
As you probably have noticed, I am a biased person and mainly (if not entirely about) my bias groups. I have said it before, and I will say it again: this is mostly a fan blog focusing on Got7, BTS, B.A.P and Block B.
I find it difficult to express my thoughts into words, but here you can find my failed attempt of at least trying to explain... :P
Got7
Got7 is one of my bands, because they seem so "real" on variety shows. They don't seem to fake their image, and that is exactly why I like them. All the members are funny, and of course loveable. ❤️
JB and Youngjae have beautiful voices. Jackson never fail to make me laugh. :P Yugyeom is an awesome dancer. Junior is good a acting and his voice is calming. BamBam takes such care of his fans. Marks martial arts tricking is stunning as always. 

BTS
BTS write most of their songs by themselves, and that deserves respect. They work so hard trying to impress, and they never fail to amaze me. Even though they have acieved so much, they always remain humble, and do not let the fame get to their head.
Rap Monster write inspiring songs that focuses on relevant things in our everyday life, his songs are meant to be heard and are supposed to leave a mark in us; make us think about our own life. Jungkook and Jimin are outstanding singers, their voice is angelic. Suga and Rap Monster are some of the best rappers in the world. Jin is so adorable  and cares for his fans. V is the cutiepie that does random things, and you can't help but love him. J-hope is full of sunshine and always makes me happy.
Block B 

Block B is one of my faves because their songs are always so deep and relatable. They do not entirely write songs for fun, but because they want the express their feelings and viewpoints about the world we live in. Block B is not your regular boy group, because they do not rely on the "pretty boy" image, but rather their strong lyrics.

Zico and Kyung is one of the best rappers. P.O has such a deep voice, I get shivers every time. Taeil is one of the best singers, his high notes is life. B-bomb and U-kwon are dancing machines. Jaehyo   is always adorable and cares for his fans.  
B.A.P
I always find B.A.Ps songs inspirational, their song lyrics are in so songs so strong, that it is nearly impossible to miss the point. B.A.P is an extremely talented group, and Daehyun always gives me the chills when he hit a high note. Zelo and Jong-Up are talented dancers. Yongguk is the kind of guy that could look intimidating, but actually is a fluffball of cuteness. Youngjae and Himchan are adorable and wants their fans to feel special. 




Lots of love from your very own 
Scratchers ^.^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taegukgi 태극기 (Meaning: Taeguk flag)

The South Korean flag, also known as the Taegukgi. Consist of three different parts; the rectangular white background, the red and blue Taeguk placed in the center, and four different trigrams (selected from the original eight (Chinese: Bagua)) placed in each corner of the flag. The background has a white colour, which is a Korean traditional colour. The colour white represents peace and purity. Taeguk is the blue and red circle found in the center of the flag. The upper half circle, red, of Taeguk means yang and the lower half circle, blue, means yin. This symbol comes from the philosophy of yin and yang, and represents the balance of the universe. Because the taeguk is associated with the national flag of South Korea, it is often used as a patriotic symbol, as are the colors red, blue and black. The four trigrams together represents the principle of movement and harmony. Each trigram represent one of the four elements; earth, water, air and fire. Each trigram consist of th

Plans

Hello people! Have you missed me? Of course you have :P (attempt of being funny. #Failed). I have been thinking of what kind of randomness I want to fill this blog with, and I have figured out a plan, or at least something that could help me to start writing something useful. I guess you have a lot of questions about this blog etc., remember to send them to me! Like I said in the previous post, I do not bite. :P April is just around the corner and I thought of a perfect kick start. What do you guys think about a 30 day challenge? Because I have already made one. LOL... I hope at least some of you would find this interesting. :) This blog will mainly (if not entirely) consist of kpop related things. Since that is mostly what I find fun and feel dedicated to. The 30 day challenge (which will start at April 1st.) will therefore consist of kpop questions. If you guys have some questions you want me to answer, feel free to send them to me! Your questions might be better than mine you k

Common K-drama words & phrases #1

Aigoo (Korean: 아이고 / 아이구 ): Usually used by older people when they find things difficult. "Aigoo" can be used by anyone when they find themselves in frustrating situations. The Korean equivalent of "aw man" or "geez" in English. Ajusshi/ Ajeossi (Korean:  아저씨 ): Literally means 'uncle', but is used in polite conversation to refer to a man who is older than you, and a person you don't know well. Kind of the Korean equivalent of calling someone 'Sir" in English.  Ajumma (Korean:  아줌마 ): This is a term used towards middle-aged married women. Women in their 30's may feel offended when called 'Ajumma'.  Babo (Korean:  바보 ):  Korean word meaning 'silly' or 'idiot', depending on the intensity. Friends usually use 'babo' in a more light-hearted tone toward each other.  Chaebol (Korean: 재벌 ): 'Chae' meaning "wealth or property" and 'bol' meaning "faction or clan".